Injured at Walmart?
Walmart Slip and Fall Hazards: water, soda, shampoo, food, etc. are common slip and fall hazards found at Walmart.
If injured at Walmart, here are 7 steps to protect you and your potential case:
1. If you’re injured and can’t get up, call for help immediately;
2. Look to see what you slipped on and take a photo of the substance and the area;
3. Ask for an ambulance if you can’t drive to a doctor;
4. Report the incident to a Walmart employee;
5. Report all parts of your body that hurt and the substance you slipped on;
6. Demand a copy of the report or the report number; and
7. Call John Wright!
Walmart has nearly 100 stores in New York and they all have security cameras that likely captured your fall. Calling a lawyer and demanding that Walmart save the video is extremely important in proving your case.
Walmart has gone to self-checkout and fewer employees attending to customers.
Some say it’s a decision consistent with the common corporate strategy of “choosing profits over people.”
Meanwhile, the hazardous conditions of Walmart’s floors and customers slipping and falling on continues.
John Wright, Esq. has sued and beat Walmart many times, getting the recovery his clients deserve.
Injured at Walmart? Make the RIGHT choice. Call the John Wright Law Firm.
Meet John Wright, Your Rochester Injury Trial Lawyer
Car Crash (1)
Insurance Coverage (1)
No-Fault Medical Insurance (1)
Slip and Fall In Snow (1)
TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury (1)
Truck Accident (1)
Vaping and E-Cigarette Hazards (1)
Walmarts - Slip and Fall (1)
Before You Hit The Open Road With Your Motorcycle
March 17, 2023
Vaping & E-Cigarette Hazards
March 16, 2023
Walmarts - Slip and Fall Injury
March 1, 2023
TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury - Car Crashes
February 24, 2023
Slip and Fall In Snow
February 23, 2023