Before you hit the open roads with your motorcycle, here’s what you need to know:
1. Check your insurance policy and make sure you have $100,000 in SUM coverage;
2. Inspect your motorcycle and equipment for any maintenance needed;
3. Ensure your license is valid and current;
4. During the first warm days of spring, watch for frost heaves, loose gravel, and potholes;
5. Start by traveling closer to home and work your way up to longer trips;
6. Invest in motorcycle safety devices like repeaters and reflective gear;
7. Ride with a another rider;
8. Approach each intersection as if the other drivers might not stop;
9. Travel a safe distance behind other riders; and
10. Stay ALERT!
Motorcycles provide freedom on the open roads that can’t be matched in any other vehicle and are an amazing way to travel.
We hope and pray that every rider returns home safely after each and every ride this riding season.
John Wright, Esq. is a fellow rider who has recovered millions of dollars for injured motorcycle riders.
Hurt on a bike? Make the RIGHT choice. Call the John Wright Law Firm.
Meet John Wright, Your Rochester Injury Trial Lawyer
Car Crash (1)
Insurance Coverage (1)
No-Fault Medical Insurance (1)
Slip and Fall In Snow (1)
TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury (1)
Truck Accident (1)
Vaping and E-Cigarette Hazards (1)
Walmarts - Slip and Fall (1)
Before You Hit The Open Road With Your Motorcycle
March 17, 2023
Vaping & E-Cigarette Hazards
March 16, 2023
Walmarts - Slip and Fall Injury
March 1, 2023
TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury - Car Crashes
February 24, 2023
Slip and Fall In Snow
February 23, 2023